All Natural Soy Clamshell Wax Melts
Our clamshells contain 6 cubes of wax melts once broken apart and are handcrafted with all natural, American grown soy wax and premium fragrance oils.
Since our wax melts are crafted with 100% soy wax, a natural material, each clamshell may have a unique appearance and/or texture. Frosting (tiny crystal formations that appear on the top and sides of the wax) can occur and does not affect the performance of the wax melt.
The wax melts will need to be removed from its original clamshell packaging when you are ready to melt them. Wax melts are to be used in UL listed electric warmers approved for use with wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. 2 - 3 wax melt cubes are sufficient for most warmers. Do NOT leave warmer unattended while in use. Do not leave warmer on for extended periods of time (4 hours maximum at a time). Do not touch or move warmer until completely cooled. Never pour wax down the drain because it can clog pipes.
Outside Dimensions: Height: 1.1 inches; Width: 2.8 inches; Length: 4.1 inches
6 cavity clamshell mold will yield 6 wax melt squares approximately 1"x1"
- Caramel Macchiato clamshell wax melt has coffee beans embedded on the surface.
- Herbal Garden clamshell wax melt has dried rosemary embedded on the surface.
- For a limited time, Lua Pele wickless clamshell wax melt has dried flowers embedded on the surface.
- Apple Harvest and Winter Wonderland are our seasonal fall/winter scents. Once our inventory is depleted, we will not restock these scents again until the fall.
Net weight: 2.6 ounces
1. Apple Harvest: Apple Harvest has a fragrant apple scent with a hint of spice and vanilla. It is an excellent choice to scent your home all year round but is even nicer around the apple season we see here in the south. The fragrance oil used is infused with natural essential oils, including cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, orange, and cedarwood.
- Top: Cinnamon & Nutmeg
- Middle: Apple & Cream
- Base: Clove & Vanilla
2. Cactus Flower & Jade: This green and floral fragrance will remind you of the beginnings of spring. Sweet agave and aloe enhance the scent of fresh cut green leaves and chrysanthemum petals. The base notes of patchouli grounds it with a pleasing earthiness. This wonderful fragrance is a sophisticated botanical fragrance that is sure to please the flower lover in you. The fragrance oil used is infused with natural essential oils including orange and fir.
- Top: Agave and Aloe
- Middle: Chrysanthemum, Green Leaves
- Base: Patchouli
3. Caramel Macchiato: Caramel Macchiato will bring the warmth of freshly brewed coffee from your favorite cafe to your home. Top notes of grounded coffee beans with a touch of sugar and caramel cream adds just the right amount of sweetness to your day. The fragrance oil used is infused with natural essential oils, including orange and lemon oil.
- Top: Coffee, Butter & Orange Peel
- Middle: Sugar
- Base: Caramel Cream & Vanilla
4. Caramelized Pralines: Caramelized Pralines will remind you of a sweet, mouthwatering dessert fragrance. Imagine notes of sea salt, caramelized sugar, and brown sugar mixed with nutty flavors and buttery goodness. The fragrance oil used is infused with natural essential oils, including orange, patchouli, cedarwood, and clove leaf.
- Top: Caramelized Sugar
- Middle: Pecans
- Base: Tonka Bean & Vanilla
5. Citrus Basil: This invigorating orange citrus fragrance is enveloped with soft scents of herbs. Top notes of citrus and sweet basil give way to a more prominent orange peel note. The orange and lemon essential oils keep this lovely fragrance bright & invigorating, while the mint and eucalyptus essential oils reinforce the green, herbaceous property. The fragrance oil used is infused with natural essential oils, including orange, lemon, mint, spearmint, and eucalyptus.
- Top: Citrus and Basil
- Middle: Orange Peel, Mint, and Chamomile
- Base: Agave, Tomato Leaf
6. Coconut Mango: Coconut Mango smoothly fuses together the fragrant aromas of creamy coconut with hints of peach, pineapples, and mangoes. It is one of my favorite fragrance because it reminds me of my family's love for tropical fruits.
- Top: Pineapple and Orange
- Middle: Mango and Peach
- Base: Coconut Milk
7. Flower Shop: Envelope yourself with the smell of fragrant flowers at your favorite flower shop. The aromas of magnolia, peony, and freesia combined with the grounding scent of sandalwood can make anyone swoon with pleasure. This fragrance captures spring at its peak with its bold floral aromas and warm woodsy base notes.
- Top: Cherry Blossom and Bergamot
- Middle: Magnolia, Peony, Freesia, and Amyris
- Base: Sandalwood and Amber
8. Gardenia & White Tea: Breathe in dreamy top notes of gardenias mixed with bergamot and citrus oils. Middle notes of tuberose, jasmine, and thyme blend beautifully to give you a spa like fragrance. Base notes of white tea and chrysanthemum generate a soothing atmosphere to any room in your home. The fragrance oil used is infused with natural essential oils, including bergamot, ginger, jasmine, citrus, patchouli and sandalwood.
- Top: Gardenia, Bergamot, and Citrus
- Middle: Tuberose, Jasmine, and Thyme
- Base: White Tea, Chrysanthemum
9. Grapefruit & Mangosteen: Tangy grapefruit and exotic mangosteen is combined with a hint of peach to create this citrusy, sweet fragrance. The naturally derived sweetness meld into a strong, bright fragrance. The fragrance oil used is infused with natural essential oils, including orange.
- Top: Orange and Orange Peel
- Middle: Peach, Grapefruit, and Mango
- Base: Red Currant and Cedar
10. Herbal Garden: Close your eyes and let the aromatherapy of our Herbal Garden relieve some stress and help you relax. Hints of rosemary and green florals combined with the earthy smell of sage and cedar round out this clean herbal scent. The fragrance oil used is infused with natural essential oils, including fir needle, eucalyptus, orange, and cedar leaf.
- Top: Eucalyptus
- Middle: Rosemary
- Base: Sage & Cedar
11. Lavender & Sandalwood: Relax and surround yourself with the fresh aroma of lavender flowers and meditative notes of sandalwood. The calming lavender fragrance oil combined with slight woodsy undertones provide a soothing and relaxing environment in your home or office. The fragrance oil used is infused with natural essential oils, including eucalyptus, cedarwood, lavandin, spike lavender, ginger, and sweet orange.
- Top: Bergamot and Citrus
- Middle: Lavender and Amyris
- Base: Eucalyptus, Cedar, and Sandalwood
12. Lua Pele: Lua Pele is a fan favorite with those who like the popular volcano-type scent. The tropical notes of orange and lemon peel balanced with sweet agave nectar, grapefruit, and peach will transport you to the islands where you can just relax and have no worries. The fragrance oil used is infused with natural essential oils, including orange oil.
- Top: Citrus Peel
- Middle: Agave and Grapefruit
- Base: Peach
13. Pumpkin Chai: Transport yourself to the autumn season with swirling spices of Pumpkin Chai. This sophisticated fall fragrance has an invigorating spiciness that is perfect for both casual and elegant get togethers during the fall holiday season. The fragrant notes of autumn spices blend well with baked pumpkin and vanilla base notes. The fragrance oil used is infused with natural essential oils, including cedarwood, cumin, elemi, and orange.
- Top: Orange Peel, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg
- Middle: Pumpkin, Clove, and Black Tea
- Base: Vanilla and Graham Cracker
14. Santal & Coconut: Sit back, relax, and drift away to a warm, sunny beach edged by gentle waves and beautiful turquoise water. The slight woody notes of sandalwood, cedar, and amyris combined with the sweet side of coconut take you to a luxe tropical escape. The fragrance oil used is infused with natural essential oils, including cedarwood, orange, and patchouli.
- Top: Benzoin and Coconut Milk
- Middle: Coconut and Sandalwood
- Base: Cedar, Tonka, Amyris
15. Sea Salt & Orchid: This elegant blend of soft floral notes and salty highlights will transport you to one of the most elegant beach resorts. Use it year-round in your home to relax and pamper yourself. The fragrance oil used with this candle is infused with natural essential oils, including orange oil.
- Top: Sea Salt and Ozone
- Middle: Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, and Green Leaves
- Base: Wood and Tonka Bean
16. Southern Belle: Southern Belle has a balanced and light floral scent that is reminiscent of orange blossoms and jasmine flowers that you encounter in the southern states. The fragrance oil used is infused with natural essential oils, including bergamot and eucalyptus.
- Top: Petitgrain & Bergamot
- Middle: Orange Blossom & Jasmine
- Base: Sandalwood